USA JOBS - Recruiter - HealthSource of Ohio
USA JOBS - Recruiter - HealthSource of OhioJOB POSTING OF RECRUITER AT MID-SENIOR LEVEL.A recruiter with experience in the entire recruitment cycle—from identifying talent and enticing prospects to conducting effective interviews and selecting outstanding employees—is being sought by HealthSource of Ohio. A competent recruiter will routinely work with department managers to identify employment needs in the future. Additionally, you want to be able to draw prospects from a variety of sources, including job boards, social media, and employee recommendations. Our ideal candidate for a recruiter has experience in both direct candidate sourcing and talent acquisition, including the screening, interviewing, and evaluation of applicants. The recruiter's primary duties are to build a solid talent pipeline while making sure our organization attracts, hires, and retains the best workers.
Salary: NOT DISCLOSED
Salary Currency: USD
Date Posted: 2022-12-13
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Hiring Organization : HealthSource of Ohio
Organization URL: http://hariinfo.in
Organization Logo: http://hariinfo.in/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/cropped-cropped-HE-e1667407225740.png
Location: PostalAddress, Loveland, Ohio, USA
USA JOBS – Recruiter – HealthSource of Ohio
- For open vacancies, the recruiter will update the job descriptions and requirements.
- To efficiently source applicants, prepare recruitment materials and submit openings to the proper job sites, newspapers, and institutions.
- Candidates are found and recruited utilizing databases, social media, etc.
- CVs and job applications are screened by recruiters.
- To filter applicants within the time frame, conduct interviews utilizing a variety of trustworthy recruiting and selection tools and methodologies.
- To fulfill talent acquisition goals, evaluate applicants’ relevant knowledge, abilities, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Use the best recruitment and human resources methods.
- During the hiring process, serve as a point of contact and cultivate connections with powerful candidates.
- Promote the company’s standing as an “Employer of Choice” while adhering to our HSO Brand Promise to be welcoming, approachable, and trustworthy at all times.
- A track record of success as a recruiter.
- Practical knowledge of various selection methods (phone interviewing, hiring events, and other sourcing initiatives).
- Working knowledge of HR databases, ATSs, and CMs (CMS).
TO APPLY NOW – CLICK HERE